For the month of June Heart of Worship Ministry will be having a 30 Day Bible Reading Challenge!
God speaks to us in many powerful ways, but the main way He speaks to us is through His Word. The Word is the means by which we judge (or test) everything we receive in the spirit. Without the Word of God, we cannot judge things correctly.
Join me for this 30 Day Bible Reading Challenge where we will be reading and studying the Word of God for 30 consecutive days through the month of June.
The Lord placed this challenge on my heart just two days ago right after our last (Heart of Worship Ministry) Bible Study. It’s often said that it takes 21 days to form a habit, well I believe that as we discipline ourselves to read the Word for these 30 days that we will develop a new habit of reading the Word consistently and a new love for God’s Word.
This is Heart of Worship Ministry’s very first challenge and I’m excited to see how God will move through it!
What you read during these 30 days is completely up to you. Allow the Lord to lead you on what to read. I will post weekly check-ins and reminders on the ministry’s Facebook group.
If you’d like to find out more about Heart of Worship Ministry or join our Facebook group, you can do so at this link: Heart of Worship Ministry
Below is a Calendar (pdf) that you can download, print, and use to track what you read each day.
- Read and study at least 1 chapter of the Bible every day from June 1, 2021 – June 30, 2021. (I also encourage you to pray the Scriptures — pray what you read).
- What you read is completely up to you. Let the Lord lead you on what to read. (Be sure to journal what you learn and what the Lord shows you as you read).
- Keep track of what you read each day using the calendar below. You can download and print the pdf. (You are free to use a different calendar or method of keeping track).
- I will do a weekly check-in in the Facebook group on Tuesdays to see how everyone is doing.
- If you’re in the Facebook group, leave a comment below the weekly check-in posts to tell us how you’re doing and share anything God has been doing/showing you through this challenge.
Download and print the Calendar pdf here: